June 20, 1894
- Pay as you go.
- Do not ‘fool’ in business matters.
- Do not kick everyone in your path.
- Learn to think and act for yourself.
- Keep ahead rather than behind the times.
- Use your own brains rather than those of others.
- Do not meddle with business you know nothing about.
- Have order, system, regularity and promptness.
- A man of honor respects his word as he does his bond.
- More miles can be made in a day by going than by stopping.
- If you have a place of business be found there when wanted.
- Young man, cut this out, and if there be any folly in the argument let us know about it.