The Gazette
February 7, 1900

Mr. B. A. Taylor had the misfortune to lose by fire one night last week his dwelling, smokehouse and most of their contents. It is thought the fire originated in the kitchen. The family were asleep at the time the blaze broke our, and they barley had time to escape with their lives, saving practically no clothing or bedding. Loss estimated at $1300 to $1400; no insurance.

Tell Us What You Think About It

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.