June 24, 1903
J. M. Underwood, Jr., to Farmerville & Southern railroad, deed to right of way.
J. M. Beaird et al. to Board of School Directors, donation of 2 acres of land for school house.
Mrs. S. E. Crow to G. M. Crow, 90 acres of land, $100.
L. A. Thomas to J. A. Peek, interest in 440 acres of land, $175.
L. B. Morris to M. E. Scarborough, 80 acres of land, $100.
State of Louisiana to W. C. Davis, patent to 160 acres of land.