October 5, 1939
A complete line of drugs plus the protection of a trained efficient pharmacist is the service of Gulley’s Drug Store located on the corner of Washington and Jackson streets in Farmerville.
Ralph Gulley, who opened his career of business in Farmerville in 1914 as a groceryman on the east side of main street, went into the drug business on June 1, 1938. On his present location the structure, which he built in 1925, had been previously used by him as a grocery.
He carries a complete line of the best quality drugs and medicines. His pharmacist G. C. Hedrick is a man thoroughly trained in the pharmacial profession.