October 5, 1939
Baughman’s Store was opened in Farmerville in September 1936 by Laz Baughman.
The store occupies one of the newest buildings in Farmerville and is one of the most modernly equipped stores in town.
Handling complete lines of fancy and staple groceries, native and Kansas City meats, produce and other household food needs, the store is owned solely by Mr. Baughman.
Baughman’s Store offers a quick delivery service and efficient filling of orders. W. C. McMurrain is in charge of the market.