The Gazette October 5, 1939 The Green Motor Co. handlers of Chevrolet, owned and operated by J. Y. Green, has been in operation in Farmerville since 1934. Mr. Green himself has been a Chevrolet dealer since 1921, moving here from Junction City. They offer a complete line of Chevrolet parts and accessories. They are equipped to do any kind of repair or body work. The business deals in Esso, Magnolia and Pan Am products besides. Mr. Green stresses that he is well pleased with the reception this section has given his business and Chevrolet.