Sanders Opened Store Here in 1909

The GazetteOctober 5, 1939 The start of the present Sanders Variety Store began in 1909 when George D. Sanders opened a store in the building now occupied by the Farmerville Mercantile Company. In the early '20's the store moved to its present location and Mr. Sanders operated a general merchandise store until his death in … Continue reading Sanders Opened Store Here in 1909

Advertisements