Shiloh Church Among Oldest In Union Parish

The GazetteOctober 5, 1939 Shiloh Church, among the oldest in the parish was constructed in 1849 with ten persons as charter members. Those first members, W. C. Heard and wife, Sarah Heard, Lewis Fuller and wife, Sarah Fuller, John Miller and wife, Magarette Miller, and Eli Terry, chose as their first pastor, Elder Richard Fuller. … Continue reading Shiloh Church Among Oldest In Union Parish