Green Dealer in Chevrolet Since ’34

The Gazette October 5, 1939 The Green Motor Co. handlers of Chevrolet, owned and operated by J. Y. Green, has been in operation in Farmerville since 1934. Mr. Green himself has been a Chevrolet dealer since 1921, moving here from Junction City. They offer a complete line of Chevrolet parts and accessories. They are equipped … Continue reading Green Dealer in Chevrolet Since ’34