History of Rocky Branch Community

By Jon McKinnie Loch Lomond Landing (originally called Parker’s Landing, operated by John Parker established on the west bank of the Ouachita River ~1820), was one of the first settlements north of Monroe, if not the first.  It was located at the junction of D’Loutre Bayou basin and Ouachita River in southeastern Union Parish. Early … Continue reading History of Rocky Branch Community