Mrs. Morton Writes Short, Interesting History of the Town of Bernice from Its Foundation Nearly Forty Years Ago

Written by Mrs. C. J. Morton The GazetteFebruary 22, 1939 The site where the town of Bernice now stands was originally a huge forest known as "the big woods." There large virgin pines stood and it was only natural that the lumber industry looked upon this site, together with those that surrounded it with a … Continue reading Mrs. Morton Writes Short, Interesting History of the Town of Bernice from Its Foundation Nearly Forty Years Ago