Piece Of Property Has Been Owned By 4 Court Clerks

The Gazette October 5, 1939 Zollie Rabun Present Owner of Property A plot f ground northeast of town, owned by Zollie C. Rabun, clerk of court, has been owned by four clerks of court of Union Parish in the past 100 years. W. W. Farmer, for whom Farmerville is named was the first owner of … Continue reading Piece Of Property Has Been Owned By 4 Court Clerks