Shiloh Church

Written by Edna Liggin August 1961 MODERN CHURCH PART III Services were held in the new church for the first time February 13, 1938. An old clipping from the Shreveport Times reads "The church is small, modern and one-storied with an auditorium and four Sunday school rooms. R. B. Mabry was supervisor of the construction." … Continue reading Shiloh Church

Advertisements